Value of Scholarships as of December 31, 2016
|Benefit Year||Benefits Awarded||Benefits Value|
The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation will not trade, share or sell a donor’s personal contact or other information with any other organisation nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organisations.
How to Donate
If you are interested in making a donation in the memory of a loved one or friend, please click on the Download button below.
- Contribute online with a one-time credit card donation – or schedule monthly gifts – by clicking the Donate Now button below.
- Donors can also contribute with a check or by credit card or fill out this form. Any amount makes a difference!
How else you can make a difference
Please let us know if you are interested in any of the following:
- Attend a Scholarship Gala in Atlantic City, NJ; Chicago, IL; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; San Diego, CA; or St. Louis, MO
- Play in a Scholarship Golf Tournament hosted in Atlantic City, NJ; Dover, NJ; Huntington, NY; Las Vegas, NV; North Haven, CT; and Scottsdale, AZ
- Help sponsor one of our events
- Help host a new event
- Establish a Memorial Scholarship to remember a loved one
- Donate stocks or assets
- Recognize the Foundation in your will
- Share your involvement with friends and colleagues via social media
- Become a corporate sponsor